Re: mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Tue Aug 01 14:10:11 2006

[email protected] ("Scott Weeks") writes:

> From: Paul Vixie <[email protected]>
>
> <http://fm.vix.com/internet/security/superbugs.html>
>
> ... I'd like to see "...jackbooted [US is implied in the text]
> government thugs...kicking in a door somewhere ...

i apologize for writing so sloppily that you mistook my meaning in this way.
i am a citizen of the US but i have always recognized that the internet is
a transnational entity.  nowhere and in no way did i mean to imply that all
potential kickers in of doors are US LEOs.  barry shein understood correctly.
--
Paul Vixie