Re: Ultradns using anycast?

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 13:26:50 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:01:19 -0500
"Jeffrey Sharpe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone know if Ultradns uses anycast?  Or how to get someone at
> UltraDNS or PIR to take ownership of a issue and resolve it?

Anycast, yes.  If you want to shoot me an email offline, myself or
any one of the handful of my colleagues on this list can probably
point you in the right direction if we can't help you directly.

If you can forward me any prior communication you had attempted so
I know where it was delivered, or supposed to be have been delivered
to and what the problem is that would obviously be useful.

John