AOL Mail Problem

  • From: Tom Quilling
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 08:20:17 2006

Hi Folks

We are an ISP in Germany and experience since this morning, July 27 07:00
GMT problems with all mail-in Servers at AOL.
They seem to refuse mailconnections, giving error message 554 for no reason
at all, since our servers are not listed in any RBL etc..
We can see, that they extract from the header the original sender IP of a
mail, instead of the one from the MAIL-RELAY-SERVER, as specified in RFC.
As these senders are from ADSL IP's, AOL refuses them.
This is definitely wrong by AOL...
Does anybody else experience this Problem..

Regards

Tom Quilling