Re: Hot weather and power outages continue

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Tue Jul 25 16:19:40 2006

Brandon Galbraith wrote:

My assumption is that it means "it isn't going to keep things cold, but it
will keep the air flowing to prevent a 'server sauna'".

On 7/25/06, Sam Stickland <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]

Sean,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by " force 100% economizer and chiller
loop bypass emergency operation"

Thanks,

Sam

When I was in charge of such things, there was a way to circulate evaporator tower water n the chilled water loop to remove some of the heat, if you had enough power to run the two pumps.

-- Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio

http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/