managing mycompany.{all iso TLD + icann TLD) ?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Mon Jul 24 09:20:04 2006

the company i'm working for has a growing list of domains for the company
and its trademarks.

i'm finding that i need to deal with a variety of registries and resellers and
whatnot in order to keep up.

are there resellers out there that have agreements with _most_ TLD registries?

i realize that i won't likely find a single reseller for all the TLD's, but
i'd like to switch from using 10 baskets to 2 or three.

it would be nice if they provided a control panel that we can use to administer
not only the domains we have through them, but also domains that are registered
elsewhere, but we want parked in a central location.

--
[ Jim Mercer        [email protected]        +971 50 436-3874 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]