Re: Deaggregation Disease

  • From: Fredy Kuenzler
  • Date: Fri Jul 21 08:43:23 2006

[email protected] schrieb:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:51:33 +0200, Fredy Kuenzler said:

Prefixes  Change          ASnum         AS Description
3263      0->3263         AS4151        USDA-1 - USDA
so I wonder what's wrong with them.

I'm not sure which is more weird - a jump of over 3K routes, or the fact that the starting point is zero....

Just to make it clear: AS4151 was 9 month ago. Now we see history again with new actors. (I guess the actual increase was done by various ASN of RENATER).

I wonder why aggregating is that difficult.

F.