Multicast Survey

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Wed Jul 12 10:38:11 2006

Hello;

The Multicast Backbone deployment (Mboned) Working Group of the IETF is conducting a Survey of Multicast operators and providers. The survey is intended to better understand the current state of multicast to better inform the work of the Mboned, and I would like to encourage network operators with multicast support to fill it out.

The survey is at

http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.txt
http://www.multicasttech.com/survey/MBoneD_Survey_v_1_5.pdf

The survey responses will be "anonymized"; the survey "anonymizer" is
Lucy Lynch and replies should be sent to her at [email protected]
Survey results will be made publicly available (with, of course, the exception of
the respondent's identities).

There is a deadline of September 1, 2006, for
distribute it to anyone who you feel is relevant.

We encourage responses from all multicast providers, including commercial, educational and research providers.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks / Mboned Co-chair.