Re: Sitefinder II, the sequel...

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Wed Jul 12 10:04:37 2006

On Jul 12, 2006, at 3:30 AM, Simon Waters wrote:

On Tuesday 11 Jul 2006 20:22, Daniel Golding wrote:

I'm at a loss to explain why people are trying so hard to condemn something like this.

Experience?

Please explain to me what experience anyone on this list, or any other, which would induce people to try "so hard to condemn something like this"?

It's a great answer, but like many answers given here with zero support, it is worth every electron it's written on. And not much more.

--
TTFN,
patrick