Re: [address-policy-wg] 91.192/10 to be used for PI assignments to End Users

  • From: leo vegoda
  • Date: Mon Jul 10 08:34:25 2006

Hi Jeroen,

Jeroen Massar wrote:
On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 13:50 +0200, leo vegoda wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

At recent RIPE Meetings, we have reported a steady rise in requests from
our members for Provider Independent (PI) address space for End User
networks.

Any link to the slides which might contain the expected increase for the coming years? Especially the estimated number of routes that will newly be announced using BGP because of this would be something nice to see.

Slides from RIPE 52 are available here:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-52/presentations/ripe52-plenary-ripe_ncc_numbers_update.pdf

We have not made a growth projection in these slides because we concentrate on reporting what has happened.

Regards,

--
leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager