Re: NANOG Spam?

  • From: Allen Parker
  • Date: Sat Jul 08 17:04:26 2006

On 7/8/06, Rodney Joffe <[email protected]> wrote: <snip>
[1] And yes, if the number is anything close to 10,000, we can make
the assumption that the list is comprised predominantly of hoisl's
classmates (a free NANOG 27 t-shirt to the first person who recalls
and provides a link showing the connection :-)). And if you do know
what the reference is, check that no-one has yet provided it before
doing so - don't become a hoisl yourself.
<snip>

Reading back to April 1997, I find a very interesting digression that
delves deeply into water management solutions.

Absolutely hilarious.

Laughing,
Allen Parker