Re: Is NANOG off-topic Alive?

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Thu Jul 06 19:42:13 2006

I shut the last down a few days ago, actually: a piece of spam mail
went through the list and one of the few remaining subscribers got
trigger-happy and complained to _my_ isp about it.  Since no other
mail had gone over the list in months, I yanked it.

It was a lovely idea, but never really gained any traction.

-n

In the immortal words of Scott Weeks ([email protected]):

> Is the NANOG Off-Topic list still alive?  At
> nanog.org/listfaq.html#topics this address is given:
> [email protected]

five claws each rear paw
seven claws on the front paws
a cat named Haiku                                              (--Mark Amidon)