Re: NANOG Spam?

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Thu Jul 06 15:52:38 2006

Joseph S D Yao wrote:
I'm immoderate.  But I believe that Popovitch was speaking of different
mailing lists than this one.

Yes that is true, at least the part about the lists. ;-) I run a mailing list discussion system for a few non-profits, it is those lists (and their admins) that I was speaking of.

Apologies to all for possibly having incited this chatter.

-Jim P.