re: NANOG Spam?

  • From: Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Date: Wed Jul 05 14:26:56 2006

Joe Johnson wrote:
Am I the only one to get this email?  Headers say merit.edu sent it.  I
have NANOG whitelisted, though, so it came to my mailbox.

You do realize that by including the whole email, that anyone who had it blocked, will not have seen your message either. I have multiple spam filtering, and that message was trapped at my first line of defense. Only because I have the habit of grepping From headers, did I see your message...

What was funny is that you got a higher score with spamassassin than the
original spam did;-)

--
No matter how much you want to try and spin it,
MySpace is the Paris Hilton of the internet.

(http://www.digg.com/users/ArcaneDevice)