Re: ICANN at risk

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Tue Jul 04 13:06:27 2006

On 7/4/06, Christopher L. Morrow <[email protected]> wrote:
one man's thoughts spewed by the multitudes :( I do hope that, again
despite the fact that I support a 'not us govt agency incharge' and the
closest we have is ICANN (despite it having some warts), the DOC/NTIA
spends some time reviewing the results and does something sane with the
mass-entries such as these.

People on both sides of the political spectrum have been playing silly buggers with boilerplate email for the last several years now. And with boilerplate letters and faxes for decades before that.

Anyway the side with the highest paid lobbyists, or the ear of the
most senators wins.  So who cares? :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian ([email protected])