Re: Multihomed to 2 ISPs - Load Balance?

  • From: Daniel Roesen
  • Date: Sun Jun 25 22:44:33 2006

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 02:06:03AM +0000, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
> There is a flag on one vendor I believe to force it to send 'all paths',

How so? BGP as protocol doesn't allow that, unless you use e.g. route
distinguisher to... distinguish them. But them we're firmly into the
"special hacks" realm. :-)

> Perhaps someone who's used that feature could speak up?

I'd be interested in the technical implementation as well...

Best regards,
Daniel

--
CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: [email protected] -- [email protected] -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0