Re: Interesting new spam technique - getting a lot more popular.

  • From: Richard Z
  • Date: Thu Jun 15 15:57:53 2006

On 6/14/06, Florian Weimer <[email protected]> wrote:
There are universal subscriber gateways
that simply override all network configuration on the host, but they
aren't marketed at datacenters AFAIK.  After all, who would think that
a datacenter needs a network security policy similar to that of a
hotel offering Internet access in its rooms?

That's the way we are using now... works very well...

With a subscriber management equipment, you can put each customer in
their own vlan. Each vlan is bound to a subscriber which has its ip
addresses. When more addresses are requested, just add some to the
subscriber.

Thanks,
Richard