Re: on topic?

  • From: Keith Mitchell
  • Date: Thu Jun 15 15:17:58 2006

Marshall Eubanks wrote:

> When the inevitable T-shirt is made with this on it, I want a copy.

There's more ! At the risk of following the bad precedent set by my new
employer for the on-topicness of postings here :-)

...having a geneticist in the house clued me into this one some time
ago. Apparently:

- NANOG is a new marker for testicular carcinoma in situ and germ cell
tumours.
- Ten processed NANOG pseudogenes are identified in the complete human
genome

Notable publication titles include:
- "Eleven daughters of NANOG"
- "Nanog: a new recruit to the embryonic stem cell orchestra"

Won't do this again...

Keith
http://www.keithmitchell.co.uk