RE: Interesting new spam technique - getting a lot more popular.

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Thu Jun 15 09:16:15 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Kristal, Jeremiah wrote:

advice when they first started to attempt to migrate), or supporting
super/sub-VLANs in an operational environment.  Customers hated both,
but at least they saw better performance once the hosting network was
broken up per-customer VLANs.
Why would customers hate it? We have deployed super/subvlan for residential DSL (1 static IP address per residential user) and we have no complaints afaik.

Yes, if you want more flexiblity to put any IP in any vlan in any or alike, the implementation is lacking.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: [email protected]