Re: Interesting new spam technique - getting a lot more popular.

  • From: Warren Kumari
  • Date: Wed Jun 14 15:00:32 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 2:18 AM, John van Oppen wrote:

That being said, I know at least one of our transit customers does hosting exactly how you are describing. Coincidentally, this customer is also one of the customers that asked if we could "give them a class C block."
Ok, I KNOW I am going to be slapped by a bunch of people here, but....

I often refer to a /24 (anywhere in the space) as a "class C". I also call the thingie on my digital watch an LCD display, the thing that stops breaks from locking the ABS system and the number I type into the ATM machine my PIN number. Oh yeah, my DLT tape drive is connected to a SCSCI interface.

Yup, all of the above are technically incorrect (ok, most of them are just redundant), but I do it anyway, and I am going to carry on doing it, so there!

"Working the ICANN process is like being nibbled to death by ducks,
it takes forever, it doesn't make sense, and in the end we're still dead in the water."
-- Tom Galvin, VeriSign's vice president for government relations.