Re: wrt joao damas' DLV talk on wednesday

  • From: Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Date: Mon Jun 12 13:17:52 2006

Paul Vixie wrote:

[some other stuff]

on the other hand i really would rather talk about DLV than "meeting manners."
I'd like to hear about DLV. For example, Randy Bush asked (twice) the following:

my question was a bit simpler.  what is the security policy
that isc plans to use over the content of the isc dlv registry?
and how will the dvl trust key roll-over and revocation be
handled?
I would also like to understand the security policy, and to hear how DLV at ISC will handle key roll-over and revocation.

as providing a tld key registry is tantamount to emulating the
root key responsibilities of the iana, potential users should
be rather concerned.
--
"...any language that actually pays attention to white space
is the spawn of pure oozing black evil from the 29th layer of