Re: wrt joao damas' DLV talk on wednesday

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Jun 12 12:57:55 2006

> i really would rather talk about DLV than "meeting manners."

cool!  or we should at least take meeting manners and registration
policies over to nanog-futures.

but, if you want to talk about dlv, could you answer my questions?

    what is the security policy that isc plans to use over the
    content of the isc dlv registry?  and how will the dvl trust
    key roll-over and revocation be handled?

    as providing a tld key registry is tantamount to emulating the
    root key responsibilities of the iana, potential users should
    be rather concerned.

randy