Re: Notes from meeting [was: 2006.06.06 NANOG-NOTES CC1 ENUM LLC update]

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Thu Jun 08 15:06:25 2006

Moving thread to [email protected] [email protected] BCC'ed.

-- TTFN,
patrick

On Jun 8, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
On Jun 8, 2006, at 2:02 PM, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, David Meyer wrote:

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 01:39:41PM -0400, Alex Rubenstein wrote:
Tell you what -- I'd love to see this for every meeting, in some
sore of
official capacity.
	Seconded. I found the this especially useful as I was
	unable to attend this time.
This will be heresy, but... Perhaps there should be a home for this
on the
nanaog.org web farm? or is capturing this in the email archive 'ok' ?
Excellent idea, Chris.

Should we push this to NANOG-futures, or is it OK to discuss here?
punt to futures (which has a much smaller membership atleast) and probably
Randy should put this on the Sterring Committee agenda for next week.