Re: a fun hijack: 1/8, 2/8, 3/8, 4/8, 5/8, 7/8, 8/8, 12/8 brieflyannounced by AS 23520 (today)

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Wed Jun 07 14:59:46 2006

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Josh Karlin wrote:
>
> I don't expect better from NW Network Cable, but I definitely expect
> better from Sprint (their upstream).  But this hasn't been the first and
> most unfortunately, not the last, cuz, almost no one gives a f*ck
> anymore.

Well, when all we do about a situation is b*tch about it, waste time
running after other people's tails, and repeat the same process all over
again - we can't really expect for anything to change.

If we won't take hold of these issues, eventually someone will take hold
of them for us. They will most likely do a bad job at it but they will
*do*, making our lives extremely difficult in the process.

Which Government is your first bet?

Unless this ISP is cut from the net by its uplink, and then called to
answer before a judge or say, the FCC, nothing will change. The day this
will happen will be a very sad say, as the uplink will not be making money
and the Government will likely miss the whole point, but still. How can we
complain about China when most of the problems are our own?

	Gadi.