Fwd: At Dig BIG, Nothing Runs Like a Deere (Really Backhoes and Fiber together)

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Wed Jun 07 00:36:12 2006

All,

Just in case any of you want to see how the other half lives... and destroy some infrastructure after learning more about how to build it this week. :)

Work with
JOHN DEERE Equipment
to build REAL utilities in a REAL work setting.

Dig BIG takes place at the best place on the planet for underground working and learning - The Planet Underground.

For two BIG days, The Planet Underground becomes a huge work site with acres of REAL underground utilities.

You won't want to miss this REAL BIG opportunity to use the John Deere equipment at Dig BIG. Work side by side with colleagues with the best equipment available!

Free registration available for a limited time.<http://underspace.com/mailer/redir.php?id=239&st_id=164>
I subscribe to Underground Focus magazine and I just received this in my inbox.

Register at http://www.underspace.com/TPU/register_digbig.php in case you really do want to attend.

Now back to the regularly scheduled noise with some content due to NANOG 37.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin