Re: AS12874 - FASTWEB

  • From: Andrew D Kirch
  • Date: Fri May 26 08:53:07 2006

Bjørn Mork wrote:
[email protected] (Marco d'Itri) writes:

On May 24, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[email protected]> wrote:

Fastweb seems to think 41/8 is a dsl pool for its users in Turin
Indeed. But that list is a bit old, they are also using 59/8 (in use
in the APNIC region) and a few private DoD networks like 26/8 and 29/8:

http://plany.fasthosting.it/dbmap.asp?table=Mappatura

Some customers tried complaining, but I understand that this did not
have any effect.
I take it that this means we can use any ip range allocated to Fastweb
as if it were RFC1918 space, including the necessary border filters?

Bjørn
Bjørn,

I'd personally contract to build a moat around their NOC for Homeland Security reasons using as many backhoes as I could get on short notice.

Andrew