Re: Fwd: 41/8 announcement

  • From: steve
  • Date: Fri May 26 03:22:52 2006

well they're not really hijacking it - as in they are not announcing it or affecting unrelated networks on the internet

its no different than a private firewall/security policy, except we know they're doing it because they're broken not because they intend to be denying connectivity to those networks.

Steve

--
Stephen J. Wilcox
BSc (Hons).  CCIE #10730