Re: ISP compliance < LEAs - tech and logistics

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Wed May 24 10:40:17 2006

On May 24, 2006, at 9:44 AM, [email protected] wrote:
I see a list of documents. I see no sign that these documents are
standards, nor that they are actually *implemented*. I know for a fact
that the service provider I work for has not implemented this on the
IP side.
Now, now, Steinar, we all know that cannot be true. Case and point, everyone has implemented RFC 3514, just because it has been published as a standard.

;-)

Best regards,
Christian