Re: Troubles with HE's Tunnelbroker

  • From: Greg Taylor
  • Date: Tue May 16 22:56:05 2006

Hurricane Electric's Tunnelbroker, to my knowledge, is operated by one of their Administrators.. on his personal time. Last I knew, they didn't really have a support staff so to speak... you might want to talk to mike in the NOC at Hurricane Electric. Also, tunnels do not effect network operations of any kind and are pseudo networks, please keep discussions on-topic. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <[email protected]>