Proxad? (Was: Drone Armies)

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Tue May 16 17:58:48 2006

--On May 16, 2006 7:47:43 AM -0500 [email protected] wrote:

<...>
Top 20 ASNes by number of active suspect C&Cs.  These counts are
determined by the number of suspect domains or IPs located within
the ASN completed a connection request.
                                                                Percent_
ASN     Responsible Party                       Total   Open    Resolved
<...>
12322   PROXAD AS for Proxad ISP                    7      7      0
Now this is interesting to me, because proxad has been at least as big a pain in my side as far as drones and SPAM sources. Right behind Comcast in no1 and RoadRunner in no2, but I'd never heard of them until they started showing up on my lists a while back...maybe a year or so ago.

Anyone else seeing the same amount of problems with these guys? It's just interesting to me that whoever they are, as far as volume of problems from *my* perspective they're as bad as comcast and rr....

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler