AW: Geo location to IP mapping

  • From: Gunther Stammwitz
  • Date: Mon May 15 16:49:40 2006

Hostip.info is so bad... One can find the exact location of my ip in the
ripe-database and the tool doesn't get it. It claimed that I'm in some sort
of 100souls small town altough I'm living in a major city. And hey: I was
using an ip out of a hoster's block - not a dialup or something like that.

Tssssss