Re: Geo location to IP mapping

  • From: Ashe Canvar
  • Date: Mon May 15 13:40:44 2006

Thanks for all your replies. I came across
http://www.hostip.info/use.html, which looks good, at least from a
API/ ease of use prespective.

So how would the illustrious people on nanog solve the folowing issue:

+ PHB walks into my office and asks for a global distribution of my
500K customers.
+ Preferably wants a gigantic world map with realtime visualization of
where the currently active customers are

I can solve the visualization part and the GIS issues. But comes down
to the accuracy of the geo-ip database in the end.

-ashe