Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Niels Bakker
  • Date: Mon May 15 08:39:00 2006

* [email protected] (Peter Dambier) [Mon 15 May 2006, 11:11 CEST]:
Both Rendezvous and Bonjour are working.
They are the same thing. Rendezvous got renamed Bonjour after a trademark dispute. See http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=891

There is an incompatible version from Microsoft too, some say it is vaporware but I can still their queries for '.local' on our nameservers.
You are in so out of your depth it's just not funny anymore.

Is there any possibility you have future postings clue-checked by someone, to avoid further embarrassments to yourself?

-- Niels.

--
"Calling religion a drug is an insult to drugs everywhere. Religion is more like the placebo of the masses."
-- MeFi user boaz