S-BGP Research Survey

  • From: Paul Main
  • Date: Fri May 12 21:49:19 2006

Greetings,

We are two graduate students at the University of California at Irvine. My partner and I are conducting a research project on Secure BGP for our Advanced Networks course. In particular, we want to know how willing organizations are to implement Secure BGP.

We have created a survey about Secure BGP. If you have time, we invite you to take part in this survey. It is only 10 multiple choice questions long, and it should take about 2 minutes. The survey does not require a great deal knowledge about Secure BGP, so all are welcome. The survey is completely anonymous, and your identity is not recorded in any way (email, IP address).

The URL for the survey is: http://eee.uci.edu/survey/sbgp

We thank you for your time.

-Paul Main and Paul DiGioia