Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Fri May 12 04:00:53 2006

On 5/11/06, Derek J. Balling <[email protected]> wrote:

If you think *that's* why .XXX died, then I have a small bridge to
sell you providing access to Manhattan island.
Derek, I could use your little bridge for our garden, but I am afraid
I cannot pay for it :)

Todd Vierling wrote:
I'll offer you advice once offered to me.  Read the sign on the padded
cell:  "Do not feed the troll."
Todd you got it. Sorry I could not resist such a fat chance.

Peter's about 51 cards shy of a full deck when it comes to TLDs.  I
still have a back-of-my-head suspicion that he's a new alter ago of
Jim Fleming.  <g>
Participating in some of the alternatives I am intersted in what
becomes of The Root and what becomes of DNS.

I am working together with Joe Baptista on the IASON project.

http://iason.site.voila.fr/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/iason/

I like some of Jim's ideas, but I never succeded to contact him :)

Cheers
Peter and Karin Dambier

--
Peter and Karin Dambier