Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Fred Baker
  • Date: Fri May 12 03:11:07 2006
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=2198; t=1147417756; x=1148281756;c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version;d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:Fred=20Baker=20<[email protected]>|Subject:Re=3A=20MEDIA=3A=20ICANN=20rejects=20.xxx=20domain;X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D4pWAeKxf8zlX5anJ5JLLNXi+WZ8=3D; b=atqgMNxKdbzS7xXgLfoTT9jJ64X6+DGSgtgZMUy9Mibj9ODdxHsL/PF4E6a+ZZ0gAWx7AIeHae119nk13/c5qNawn2T+OmbL+i7C8HQ2HNR+m+h53ypnwcP4aNZeE5lI;