Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu May 11 18:19:15 2006

At 2:43 PM -0400 05:11:2006, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:
the how-to-label problem has been around since the w3c's pics effort.

the jurisdictional issue is aterritorial,
Negative. 92% of the root is under US jurisdiction with most ccTLD's
riding on that infrastructure. I'm in the process of analyzing that
now. I'll let you know what the number comes out to, but I bet it's
close.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574