Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Thu May 11 13:59:14 2006

   Well,

   It is always the same thing with this type of thread...

   Lets try to expand beyond the obvious shall we?

Francisco Obispo wrote:

Hi,

Legislate where?..in the US ? in Canada ? Venezuela ? in Colombia? in
Brazil ? .

What is pornography ? on what basis? what religion ? what culture?

regards.

Alain Hebert wrote:

Why?

If we can coral them in it and legislate to have no porn anywhere
else than on .xxx ... should fix the issue for the prudes out there.

william(at)elan.net wrote:

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-10may06.htm