Re: Speakeasy / Above.net

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Tue May 09 18:53:43 2006

--On May 8, 2006 12:57:39 PM -0700 Peter Kranz <[email protected]> wrote:

Is anyone aware of Speakeasy <> Above.net issues that existed in the last
24 hours, doing forensics on some odd traffic flows (HTTP and SSH
problems) from customers within Speakeasy in the last 24 hours.
I hadn't heard of anything, nor noticed anything. I'm not a speakeasy customer anymore, but they're usually pretty good/on the ball about things. If you know of a speakeasy customer they can use the member login tool and get current network status issues, as well as past closed issues once logged in. Support might be willing to let you know if you called into them as well.