Re: Verizonwireless.com Blacklisted SMTP

  • From: Chris Riling
  • Date: Tue Apr 25 15:30:34 2006

Correct, the only thing I pulled out was our particular IP address; I've proven this true from multiple box's on Cogent's network that are unrelated to my workplace. I did go through that Verizon Online Whitelist procedure, and got a response saying that it has been approved and will be changed within 72 hours, but as someone mentioned before, VOL might != VZW...

Thanks,
Chris

On 4/25/06, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[email protected]> wrote:
On 4/25/06, Frank Bulk <[email protected]> wrote:

> This posting on broadbandreports.com might add some background to your
> issues:
> http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/73818

Verizon (broadband etc) != Verizonwireless

Different mail farms and all

The error returned seems reasonably clear - except for munging of IPs by the OP

554-Your access to the VZW mail systems has been rejected due to the sending
554- MTA or Network Service Provider's poor reputation  / e-mail
hygiene on the Internet.
554-
554-Please reference the following URL for more information:
554-http://www.senderbase.org/search?searchString=