Re: Google AdSense Crash

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Mon Apr 24 11:13:28 2006

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006, Peter Dambier wrote:

If I understand you correctly then it does not make sense reporting
errors here as long as I dont have a clue.
Reporting a google outage here will likely have no effect on the ETR. It is entirely likely that other people on the list will not be able to observe the same outage.

People with a clue dont know I have a problem.

There is no problem as long as I dont report it.
It is in your interest and those of other who depend on a given service to track the availablity of that service. Whether or not mail sent to the nanog lists represents a meaningful sample of google adwords customers is left as an exercise for the reader.

That saves a lot of bandwidth urgently needed for ranting :)

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers
Peter and Karin

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email protected]