Re: data center space

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Tue Apr 18 12:42:56 2006

If its like Montreal.

The cost of electricity is getting high enought that Colo Space is better spend per rack than on a cage.

I saw Colo literally double the price of big customer (cages) to get ride of them for rack space.

Philip Lavine wrote:

Can someone tell me if I am out of luck. I am trying to get a 10x10 cage in New Jersey (Jersey City area) but it seems everybody is at capacity. What happened?

--
Alain Hebert [email protected] PubNIX Inc. P.O. Box 175 Beaconsfield, Quebec H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911 http://www.pubnix.net fax 514-990-9443