Re: Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Fri Apr 14 01:23:22 2006

Alain Hebert wrote:

   Its a cultural issue...
I acknowledge that there are cultural differences, but... y'know, two wrongs, etc.

   Its not right versus wrong but amelioration versus status-quo...
It is *both.* DLink is being obnoxious. That doesn't mean being obnoxious back is the right answer.

   Well I just saw your .sig...  Can't give any credit to your statement.
Your choice. I don't see any sense in arguing the point further, as you probably won't change your mind.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, CA