Re: Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

  • From: Alain Hebert
  • Date: Thu Apr 13 10:26:52 2006

Steve Sobol wrote:

Alain Hebert wrote:

With the way you named your address book (North American Noise and Off-topic Gripes).

We now know where to fill your futur comments.
(In the killfile that is)

You don't seem to want to act very responsibly, based on your comments here, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't want to see Richard taking you to task for not acting responsibly.

What bothers me is that you seem to think you are in the right and don't want to listen to suggestions to the contrary.
Its a cultural issue...

Its not right versus wrong but amelioration versus status-quo...

Its DLink creating hardship to DIX and answering "make me" to DIX request...

The intended audience of the NANOG mailing list consists primarily of professionals who are paid to operate computer networks on behalf of large numbers of other people. Said professionals have a responsibility to operate said networks in a professional manner.
   R didnt show that naming his addressbook that way...

You're wrong. Richard is right.
   ... long punt deleted ...

   Well I just saw your .sig...  Can't give any credit to your statement.

**SJ "you're allowed to express your opinion here, just as I'm allowed to tell you your opinion is silly" S

Duh.

--
Alain Hebert [email protected] PubNIX Inc. P.O. Box 175 Beaconsfield, Quebec H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911 http://www.pubnix.net fax 514-990-9443