Re: Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

  • From: Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law
  • Date: Tue Apr 11 14:29:17 2006

<law professor> I'd really suggest that readers confirm this claim (that intentional sending of false data with a malicious purpose is perfectly acceptable) with a local lawyer before trying it at home or at work.</law professor>

I also bet that the claim of widespread acceptability would fail badly if we weigh countries by population. Or even connectivity.

Not to mention the fact that your packets might stray across borders
sometimes.