Re: Net Neutrality

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Thu Apr 06 13:04:41 2006

That was an interesting point. Basically you are claiming your network
does not have all the resources it needs for peak utilization and
therefore you are degrading some traffic.

This was a very big topic at the voice peering fabric mtg last week.
Most operators are terrified this means their voip service will be
affected.

I see that as an operational issue. Whether all packets should be
treated equally.