Re: Net Neutrality

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Thu Apr 06 12:42:36 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Eric Pancer wrote:

Damn, I was dreaming! You just had to wake me up...grr....

Oh Ambien, sweet Ambien, where art thou?
You probably left it in the fridge, while you were making those deep-fried twinkies in your sleep. Mmm, sleep twinkies....

Seriously though, to the OP; this has gotta be some sort of troll, right?

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity.
- Marshall McLuhan