Re: Net Neutrality

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Thu Apr 06 11:27:02 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:18 AM, David Diaz wrote:

The list is extremely quiet on Net Neutrality. I cannot find a single
post. I thought this would be a good debate topic.
Dave,

Hmm, I think that's burried in the various flavors of what net neutrality might actually mean to various people, I certainly can think of a number of different ways to define neutral.. ;-).. but, I might well be mistaken in my confidence that somebody on NANOG has touched on at least a few aspects.

If you start at a much simpler topic, and I really believe that it is a subset of the net neutrality issues, start with defining wholesale (some might even argue that they're the same thing, which I don't subscribe to). There are a huge number of variations on that topic alone.

Best regards,
Christian