Re: abuse.clue @ Sprint? (phish in barrel, pictures @ 11:00)

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 17:53:04 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 10:34 AM, [email protected] wrote:

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:43:20 EDT, John Payne said:

Bah, someone else mentioned them just recently.  From my point of
view, all they seem to do is scattershot any addresses they can find
that's even remotely related.
Given the fact that the type of places that the PIRT people need to notify
are the kind of places that also have non-functional [email protected] addresses,
do you have an actual *better* suggestion?
To *try* the *relevant* [email protected] addresses before scattershotting?

I'm talking about ME receiving a complaint from them about a Yahoo! issue... that's how bad it is.
(No, I don't work for Yahoo!, my employer does have a relationship with them, but we don't provide them IP connectivity).