Re: Network Solutions outage?

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 10:22:10 2006

I _did_ happen to notice that sub-delegation WHOIS lookups via
completewhois.com and geektools.com both indicate problems at
Network Solutuions this morning....

- ferg

-- Vinny Abello <[email protected]> wrote:

	Did anyone else notice the withdrawal of 205.178.184.0/21? I
couldn't reach Network Solutions or any worldnic.com DNS servers for
at least 10 minutes from our network or any route server I tried on
the Internet. All were on this /21 which was no longer being
announced from any perspective I saw.

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson