RE: AT&T: 15 Mbps Internet connections "irrelevant"

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Sat Apr 01 19:06:21 2006

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Frank Bulk wrote:

Yes, there are quite a few MPEG4-capable STB vendors with lots of middleware
vendors standing behind them, but I challenge you to document one
STB/middleware combination in GA.  I haven't seen it.  Talk to me in six
months, and it will be a different story.
err. directv?

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
  Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity.
                                                - Marshall McLuhan